City of Lockport Forms
To make it simple for residents and businessowners, the City of Lockport has compiled all forms in one place online, making it quick and convenient to find and print the application or information you need.
Forms below are organized by city department, allowing for fast access to building permit applications, public safety forms, city water reports, record request applications and much more. All forms should be printed and returned to the respective department or city clerk’s office, as noted. Some forms may also require presentation of photo identification or stamping by a notary. Please read each application in full and follow the directions to expedite processing of your submission.
For more information or assistance completing any form, please contact the respective department or call the general information line at 716.439.6676.
Click on a section to reveal the forms you need.
Building Inspection Forms
- Application for Contractor’s License
- Application Planning Board
- Building Permit: Decks and Sheds
- Building Permit: Fences and Paving Driveways
- Building Permit: General
- Building Permit: Heating and Water Tanks
- Building Permit: Plumbing
- Building Permit: Pool
- Building Permit: Roofing and Siding
- Building Permit: Signs
- Contractor’s License Application
- Lockport Planning Board Application
- Niagara County Planning Board Application
- Schedule of Permit Fees
- SEQR Short Form
- Variance Application
- Unified Residential Solar Permit